Updates for UIDAI mAadhaar App Apk Download: The mAadhaar app is the latest addition in the Modi’s Digital India Mission to make the Indian people more techie and hence enhancing and easing the life. UIDAI, on 19th July 2017, officially tweeted on their UIDAI handle regarding the launch of the mAadhaar app.
mAadhaar app will work as a multi purpose tool to do various things as mentioned below.
Also get: >mAadhar app download (FREE Apk)
- To have their Aadhaar profile on their mobile
- Lock/ unlock their biometric data
- Viewing and sharing updated Aadhaar profile via QR (Quick Response) code — the two-dimensional barcode, and sharing eKYC (electronic Know Your Customer) details with service providers such as telecommunications companies.
It is widely noted that mAadhaar app is currently only available for Android users only. mAadhaar apk can be got from the official Google Play Store. As the mAadhaar apk is still in the beta mode, lot’s of updates are made by the UIDAI team on daily basis.
So, it is always recommended to update the mAadhaar apk from Google play store as and when they get the notification regarding the update.
mAdhar app download from the below given links would also be possible without much hesitation or chaos, in fact some website like apkpure and uptodown give instantly updated the links of the madhar apk.
mAadhaar APP Launched on Twitter
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) July 19, 2017
mAadhaar App Download
If you are willing to get the mAadhaar apk app in your phone, then go through the links given below. mAadhaar app download can be downloaded from play store from mobile.
>mAadhar app download (FREE Apk)
We recommend you to keep checking, mAadhar app for Apple and mAadhar for Windows phones, we tried to collect some links from the internet for viewing aadhar card in the iPhone and Windows phones. Those apps are of course not the official ones.
mAadhaar APK Download
Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.uidai.mAadhaarPlus
mAadhaar App Usage
mAadhaar App SETTING
- For more security you also can set password so there is setting
- Ask password for every time Ask password for every time when you do any action.
- After you allow above setting when enter into application every time app will ask password
mAadhaar DELETE PROFILE
- If you want to delete mAadhaar card profile
- Open your profile and click on menu at top right.
- Select Delete Profile option.
- Ensure network connectivity on your mobile device before authenticating yourself by entering profile password
- App will delete the profile
- Create Profile a. Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number or scan your aadhaar card
- Ensure that your mobile connection is active and that the mobile number is same as that available with UIDAI as your registered mobile number.
- After providing the mandatory inputs press the button Verify’, available at the bottom of the screen. After pressing ‘Verify’ button do not navigate away from the screen
- If you want to share mAadhaar profile to another maadhaar holder then follow below steps profile information and address with service providers through QR Codes, Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Firstly, view your profile after authenticating yourself through password
- From the bottom of the view screen select “Share Aadhaar data”
- QR Codes for profile and address may be enlarged by clicking on them before exposing to QR code readers
- Other methods of sharing viz. NFC and Email may be selected from bottom of the screen
- It is also possible to email your profile to a recipient. Select the available Email client on the device to email.
Be with us for more updates and details for mAadhaar app, mAadhaar apk download for Android mobiles.
For More, Check mAadhaar Apk site.