BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three years professional course. It includes subjects like Human Resource Management (HRM), Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, International Trade and Business Law. BBA familiarises students with the process of managing and controlling business related operations of a company.
The students could opt for MS in Finance or Accounting and can further go for Banking/Finance sector. They can also find jobs in banks, retail sectors, insurance sectors and medical administration.
List of Top 10 BBA colleges in India:
Here, we have provided you a list of Top 10 best colleges for BBA in India:
1) Christ University: Bangalore
2) Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies: Pune
3) Wisdom Faculty of Management Studies, Banasthali University: Jaipur
4) Department of Business Administration, SRM University: Chennai
5) Madras Christian College: Chennai
6) Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce (ASMSOC, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies University): Mumbai
7) Mount Carmel College: Bangalore
8) St. Francis College for Women: Hyderabad
9) Institute of Management Studies (IMS): Noida
10) Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College: Chandigarh
We hope you are satisfied with the information. If you like our article of “Top 10 BBA colleges in India” then kindly share it with your family, friends via Whatsapp, Facebook, Hike, Viber, Twitter, Google+, BBM etc. Stay connected with us and keep watching our site.